Emerson Heat Pump (EHP) Series is a more efficient solution for heating water. It utilizes naturally available heat from water, ground and even winter air and applies a vapor compression refrigerant cycle, consuming nearly one quarter of the electrical energy required for traditional water heating. At 75% reduced energy consumption, this contributes to cleaner air.
- Swimming Pool and Spa Heating.
- Domestic Hot Water.
- Under floor Heating.
- Indoor Pool Ventilation.
- Commercial Hot Water.
- Water Chillers.
- The most advanced and efficient technology in water heating.
- Simple Installation.
- Takes atmospheric heat and generates hot water.
- Gives output nearly four times the input energy.
- Can works effectively even at a lower ambient temp. of ℃.
- Environmental friendly gives out cold air as by product.
- LEED recommended.
- Massive savings in hot water related expenses over the long term.
- A heat pump produces between 3 – 5 times the amount of renewable energy than electricity required to power the unit.
- It’s an environmentally friendly hot water option given the reduction in greenhouse gas emissions through less energy requirements.
- A heat pump is effective even in low temperatures*. In extreme cold, an electric assist is activated to ensure the water stays at the desired temperature.
- No roof space or panels needed.
- Ease of installation as a solar heat pump uses the same connections as an electric hot water system.