BIS Range of Up flow softeners has the advantage of more consistent treated water quality, longer operating cycles and thereby lower cost of regeneration as compared with a conventional downflow softener.BIS Range of the upflow softeners incorporates the proven technique of counterflow regeneration. The flow of water during service is upwards and the flow of brine solution during regeneration is downwards.
- Boiler feed.
- Cooling water make up.
- Textile Processing, Brewery etc.
- BIS Upflow softeners are available to match various flow rates upto 1,00,000 ltrs/hr.
- Flow Capacity : .1,000 LPH Upwards.
- Impurities removed : .Hardness.
- Mode of operations : Auto / Manual.
- Features : .Made of MS / FRP Vessel with high quality multi port values for auto / manual operations.
- Applications : .Water Softening, pretreatment of RO / Boiler feed..