BISINEER® DIESEL FIRED INTEGRATED HOT WATER GENERATOR SYSTEM is a shell and tube construction and consists of Hot Water Generator unit in which Caloriefier OR Mixing tank commonly called Tank is integrated into the Hot Water Generator without any need for circulatory Pumps to circulate hot water between Calorifier and Hot water Generator.
- Inner shell – Rock wool insulation.
- Outer cladding – aluminum.
It comprises of
- Hot water generator integrated with caloriefier.
- Diesel burner.
- Flue vent pipe.
- Control panel board.
- Fuel autonomy: Diesel fuel is uniform worldwide and available 24/7, all year long. A very precise monitoring of fuel supplies is possible via the fuel-guage..
- Fuel Economy: Diesel boilers are a cost-efficient heating option..
- They are very energy efficient.
- Comparatively low running costs.
- Solar integreated with Diesel Available.
- Solar integrated with heat pump systems available.
- Sophisticated monitoring gadgets with BMS / BAS options available on request.
- Mild steel Inner shell + Aluminum Cladding.
- Mild steel Inner shell + Aluminum Cladding integrated with Solar Collectors.