Bisineer® Reverse Osmosis (RO) systems provide an excellent combination of quality and service for all your commercial and industrial requirements. Every system is manufactured with worldclass components meeting the highest quality standards.
How does it work
- Reverse Osmosis process removes dissolved inorganic solids such as salts from solution by pushing solution through a membrane.
- Prefiltration: When water first enters the R.O. system, it flows through a prefilter that protects the automatic shut-off and the membrane from clogging with debris. The job of the prefilter is to filter out larger particles such as silt, rust or scale, extending the life of your R.O. membrane and allowing it to tackle the smaller contaminants.
- In a higher output T.F.C unit, the prefilter also has activated carbon in it. Not only does the porous activated carbon remove chlorine particles, (which is necessary to protect the refined T.F.C. membrane), it serves to filter out other contaminants as well.
- The Membrane: Water then travels to the operational center of the system - the membrane. Here, most particles too small to be trapped by the prefilter are removed from the water stream and rinsed to the drain.
- The membrane's microscopic pores allow Hydrogen and Oxygen molecules through, (and water is H2O). The majority of the dissolved solids and other contaminants are flushed into the drain's water stream and exit the system.
- The "Final Polish": After the membrane, the R.O. water is routed to the holding tank. The automatic shut-off tells the system when it's time to make more water. When you turn on the faucet and draw water from the holding tank, it then goes through its final stage of filtration, a carbon filter, to remove any remaining tastes and odors before reaching your glass. This adds a "Final Polish" to your water.
- Drinking water.
- Hospitals and health clubs.
- Schools and institutes.
- Offices and buildings.
- Hotels and resturants.
- Beverage production.
- Textile industry.
- Pharma industry.
- Domestic, commercial and industries.
- Compact design, Skin mounted.
- Easy to operate.
- Standard and custom built.
- Easy to maintain.
- Available in a wide range of capacities.
|Permeate Flow Rate (m3/hr)||0.1||0.25||0.5||1.0||2.0||3.0||5.0||10.0|
|Raw Water Feed Flow (m3/hr)||0.4||1.0||1.0||2.0||3.1||4.6||7.7||13.3|
|Minimum Recovery (%)||25%||30%||50%||50%||65%||65%||65%||65%|
|Minimum Salt Rejection (%)||95%||95%||95%||95%||95%||95%||95%||95%|
|Number of elements||1||1||2||4||8||12||6||12|
|Size of element||4"||4"||4"||4"||4"||4"||8"||8"|
|Raw Water Pump Rating (kW)||0.86||0.86||0.86||1||1.26||1.26||3.3||3.3|
|High Pressure Pump Rating (kW)||0.76||1.1||1.1||2.2||2.2||4||5.5||11|